司琴階梯ABC教學系列

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Google Alert - Mixolydian mode

Google
Mixolydian mode
Weekly update August 2, 2020
NEWS
"One of my recent videos called 'The Mixolydian Mode' was manually claimed by Sony ATV because I played ten seconds of a Beatles song on my ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
The Mixolydian Scale
Guitars Modes. The Mixolydian Scale. The Mixolydian mode is a useful scale mainly for playing over blues and dominant 7th ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Mixolydian chord progression
In dominant chords (V7) we can use the mixolydian mode. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Recommended for you I-v-â™Ã³VII-IV in D Mixolydian (V-ii-IV-I in ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment