司琴階梯ABC教學系列

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Google Alert - Locrian mode

Google
Locrian mode
Weekly update January 19, 2020
NEWS
For this list, we have the fourth mode of the harmonic minor. .... scale you'll stumble upon since your discovery of the awkward-sounding Locrian mode.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Understanding Super Locrian
I can't for the life of me figure out how the super locrian mode (in harmonic minor) is built. If you go through the modes in C, then once at the …
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Super locrian modes?
So I was playing around and found a scale I liked. It goes W-W-H-W-H-W-W. After some research I found that the intervals match the Super Locrian ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment